WiRE provides comprehensive valuation, advisory and consulting services for real estate owners, investors and lenders, combining our specialized expertise and premier technologies to deliver industry-leading valuation reports and analysis. We leverage our proprietary pricing tool to collate information on asset prices, the depth of the market and supply side dynamics.
Calculate the real value of your asset or portfolio in any sector. Get a fast, reliable and accurate assessment from qualified ETEK (Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber) and RICS Chartered Surveyors for even the most complex projects. We offer:
- Valuations for inclusions in company accounts
- Pension fund valuations
- Pre-acquisition/due diligence valuations
- Portfolio valuations
- Dispute valuations for matrimonial, negligence and other disputes
WiRE is registered as a firm regulated by RICS.
Feasibility & Market Studies
Undertake feasibility and market studies during the purchase process to determine the best solutions for scale, design, and expected financial returns.
Secured Lending Valuations
Accurate valuation reporting based on real-time market data and analytics to assist in your secured lending and financing decisions.
Make fully-informed decisions to achieve specific goals that maximise the potential of your property. We deliver custom solutions based on your needs and our local knowledge, including market and financial analysis.
Due diligence of complex (non-performing) loan asset structures
At WiRE we analyse and stress-test existing asset portfolios on behalf of financial institutions and investors who have complex (non-performing) loan asset structures in different jurisdictions and in various segments to recover value from these impaired loans backed by tangible collateral. We offer:
- Assessment of local and international real estate collateral structures
- Portfolio stress testing & scenario analysis
- Loan optimisation & asset recovery (strategic plans for diversified non-performing loan exposures)
- Optimisation of recoveries from distressed real estate assets
- Independent Business Reviews (IBRs)