Terms & Conditions
Please read this document carefully. Your use of this website www.wire-fs.com (the “Website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) , which by using the Website you are deemed to accept.
Please note that the Website is not intended for children.
We may amend or update the T&Cs from time to time, in which case we will notify you of any significant changes through a notice on the Website.
- The Website is operated by Wire Services Ltd, Wire Wind Ltd and Wire Valuations L.L.C. (“collectively WiRE”). WiRE is a registered company under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus under company number HE414107, HE413669 and HE413358, respectively and a registered office at 68A John Kennedy, 1076 Nicosia, Cyprus
- To contact us, please e-mail [email protected] or call our customer service line on (+357) 22 22 25 50.
WiRE is providing the Website on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Website or the content contained on the Website and disclaims all such representations and warranties as to the condition, quality, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the content contained on the Website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. The information contained on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Nothing on the Website shall be regarded as providing advice and you acknowledge that the content on the Website is not suitable for this purpose. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of the Website.
Neither WiRE nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, including these pages. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, except with regard to death or personal injury arising out of our negligence.
Use of content
You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display the content on the Website solely for your own personal use. In no event are you permitted to publish, re-transmit, re-distribute or otherwise re-produce any of the content which appears on any page of the Website in any format and to anyone and you are prohibited from using any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
The copyright and all other rights in all of the material on the Website are owned by WiRE or reproduced with the permission of the rights owner. No copying for any commercial or business use, or other internet site is permitted without permission.
WiRE is a registered trademark of this business. All other trademarks, service marks, company names or logos and copyrights used on the Website are the property of their respective holders. No permission is given by WiRE in respect of the use of any such trademarks, service marks, company names or logos or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Links to other websites
On the Website you will be offered links to other websites that may be of interest to you. WiRE does not monitor the content on those websites and does not accept any responsibility for the content of those websites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise, with WiRE. Use of those websites is at your own risk.
Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage WiRE’s reputation or take advantage of it, or in any way change or manipulate the information presented on the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the applicable laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- To send, knowingly receive, upload download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of the T&Cs;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- Any part of the Website;
- Any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- Any equipment or network or software or used by any third party.
Suspension or withdrawal of the Website
The Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that the Website or any content on it will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of the T&Cs and comply with them.
The T&Cs refer to additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Website, as follows:
- WiRE’S cookies policy, which sets out information about the cookies on the Website.
If any part of our terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and the courts of the Republic of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
All material on this site is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing on this site constitutes professional advice nor does any information on this site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. Information on the site may not be accurate or current. In particular (but without limitation) information may be rendered inaccurate by changes in applicable laws and other regulations.
Information on this site may not have been prepared by WiRE but is made available without responsibility on the part of WiRE who neither assumes nor accepts any responsibility or liability (including for negligence) in reliance thereto. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information on this site. None of the above shall be taken to exclude liability for fraud or for negligence causing death or personal injury.